If you send or are considering sending unaddressed mail, Royal Mail's Door to Door is the only service that offers total coverage for unaddressed items like leaflets, catalogues and other promotional material. Total coverage means that Royal Mail can give you access to over 28 million homes throughout the United Kingdom.
Royal Mail deliver your door drop with the regular mail, so your audience is in the best place and the right frame of mind to take in your message. And because delivery is made by uniformed staff and the trusted brand of Royal Mail, your door drop will stand out from other circulars and leaflets delivered by hand or with local newspapers.
Door to Door is particularly useful if you haven't got your own customer data or the budget to buy it, because you can collect data and build a good customer base from your responses - all at the same time as you successfully build your brand recognition.
Door to Door can be targeted and the responses measured, which makes it an ideal way of strengthening an integrated advertising campaign.
Some details on targeting
Royal Mail has a number of targeting options that allow you to target your door drop precisely. Royal Mail also has a 'no competition' policy, which means they won't deliver more than one door drop from any industry sector at any one time and they also limit the amount of Door to Door items to each postcode, so your door drop will stand out even more.
- Royal Mail's online targeting tool, Customer Finder, is useful when you know the area you want to target. Simply follow the online instructions to determine your target audience.
- Get straight to the right audience by determining the best socio-demographic targeting options for your product by using Cameo or Mosaic demographic profiling.
- Find out who your best customers are, then find more just like them with database profiling.
Contact us if you need help deciding which of these targeting options would work best for you.
Download more detailed information
How much does it cost?
The cost of Door to Door depends on the number and weight of items you want delivered. Simply download the Door to Door rate card for price details.
- All tariffs are quoted in pound sterling, so please contact us if you would like a quotation in your local currency.
- The tariffs are exclusive of transportation costs to the United Kingdom. We would be happy to send you a quote for the entire package.
Other Royal Mail services
- If you prefer to send addressed mail, find out more about Royal Mail's unsorted or sorted mail services.
- Would you like your customers to respond to your mailing? Check out Royal Mail's Response Services.
Note: this service is subject to Royal Mail's Door to Door Terms and Conditions.